Chemical & Physical Properties:
CAS NO: 1264-72-8
Molecular Formular: 2(C52H98N16O13).5(H2SO4)
HS Code: 29419000
Melting point : 200-220 °C
Storage temp.: 2-8°C
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Water Solubility: Soluble in water
1. Colistin sulphate is the basic peptide antibiotics, mainly for the prevention and treatment of susceptible infections and promote animal growth.
2. Colistin sulphate can be combined with the cell membrane lipoprotein phosphate free, making the cell membrane surface tension decreases, increased permeability, resulting in the cytoplasm outflow of cell death.
3. Colistin sulphate has a strong inhibitory effect against gram-negative bacteria (particularly E. coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus and Haemophilus, etc.),has no effect on Gram-positive bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus and except hemolytic streptococcus outside) and fungi.
4. Colistin sulfate oral is difficult to absorb, less toxic, easy to cause drug residues, easy to produce drug.
Indications for use and dosage:
Mix thoroughly with Feed in a gradient scale(/ton), animals Dosage Level period:
1.Pigs Babies 2g~20g 7 days
2.Natal 2g~40g 7days
3.Chickens Chicks 2g~20g 7 days
It should not be applied to layer Chickens of market age
4.Cattle ,Sheep Natal 5g~40g 7days
5. Fishes ,shrimps 50g~100g 7 days , Prevention should reduce half
Package: 25 kg/drum