Diflubenzuron is a benzamide insecticide used on forest and field crops to selectively control insects and parasites. Principle target insect species are the gypsy moth, forest tent caterpiller, several evergreen eating moths and the boll weevil. Diflubenzuron is used against a wide range of major pests including mosquitoes, grasshoppers and migratory locusts. Special effect to Lepidoptera pest, including cabbagecaterpillar, cabbage moth, beet armyworm, tobacco caterpillar, cotton bollworm, etc.Send Inquiry
Insecticide Diflubenzuron 95%TC, 75%WP, 25%WP, 200g/L SC
Chemical Name: N-[[(4-chlorophenyl)amino]carbonyl]-2,6-difluorobenzamide
Physical and chemical properties:
Molecular Formula: C14H9O2N2F2CI
Molecular Weight: 310.7
Water Solubility: 0.14 mg/L @ 20 C, insoluble
Solubility in Other Solvents: DMSO s.; acetone s.s.; methanol s.
Melting Point: 210-230 C (technical with decomposition)
Acute oral: LD50 rats >5000 mg/kg.
Acute dermal: Not irritating to rabbits
Acute inhalation: LD50 rats >3.5 mg/l
Sensitization: Not sensitizing to guinea pigs.
1) Diflubenzuron is an insect growth regulator, disrupting the formation of the insect cuticle by chitin synthesis inhibition, therefore the application time is at insect moulting, or hatching of eggs.
2) It is used against a wide range of major pests including mosquitos, grasshoppers and migratory locusts. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, diflubenzuron has no or little effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species.
3) The properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes. It can also be used widely as animal health care medicament in Australia and New Zealand.
4) It can be control of a wide range of leaf-eating insects in forestry, woody ornamentals and fruit. Controls certain major pests in cotton, soya beans, citrus, tea, vegetables and mushrooms. Also controls larvae of flies, mosquitoes, grasshoppers and migratory locusts.
5) It also used as an ectoparasiticide on sheep for control of lice, fleas and blowfly larvae. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, it has no or only a slight effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species. These properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes.
Specification: 95%TC, 75%WP, 25%WP, 200g/L SC
White to light yellow crystal powder
Wet sieve test (75m sieve):
Stability at 542, 14 days: