- Apr 28, 2018 -
1, Product Introduction:
Flusilazole is an organosilicon fungicide invented by DuPont, which is used to control fungal infections on a variety of fruit and vegetable crops. It is moderately toxic to animals and has been shown to produce birth defects and embryotoxicity at high doses.
Dosage ml/lit Water
Dilution in water (Lit/ace)
Depend up the crop stage
Type of protection plant equippment used
Dosage 40 ml/acre with 400L water.
3, Comparasion for Main Formulations
Material to make other formulations, has high effective content, usually can not use directly, need to add adjuvants so can be dissolved with water, like emulsifying agent, wetting agent, security agent, diffusing agent, co-solvent, Synergistic agent, stabilizing agent.
Material to make other formulations, has lower effective content compared with TC.
Generally used for dusting, not easy to be diluted by water, with larger particle size compared with WP.
Usually dilute with water, can not used for dusting, with smaller particle size compared with DP, better not use in rainy day.
Usually dilute with water,can used for dusting, soaking seed and mixing with seed, with high permeability and good dispersity.
Aqueous suspension concentrate
Generally can use directly, with advantages of both WP and EC.
Water soluble powder
Usually dilute with water,better not use in rainy day.
4, Etiological factor
Infectious disease: Fungal infection, bacterial infection, virus infection, parasite infection Noninfectious disease: Hereditary disease, physiological disease, physical diseases and chemical disease
Flusilazole is a fungicide with curative and preventative activity against
many pathogens of crop plants.It is used as a whole plant spray treatments
in agriculture, horticulture and viticulture for control of diseases such as
eyespot,mildew and rust of cereals; Cerocspora and rust of sugar beet;
leaf spots of oilseed rape; scab and mildew of pome and stone fruit;
mildew and black rot of grapes; and sigatoka disease of bananas.
6, Warm tips
1 Harmful if swallowed.
2 Keep out of the reach of children.
3 May cause sensitization by skin contact.
4 Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
5 Irritating to respiratory system and skin.
6 This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Contact:Sally Xu Email:firstname.lastname@example.org