- Aug 13, 2018 -
Propiconazole is a kind of protective and therapeutic effect of systemic fungicide, and can be absorbed by the root, stem, leaf, and can quickly in the plant body upward transmission. For prevention and treatment of ascomycetes, basidiomycetes and deuteromycetes, especially for wheat total rot, powdery mildew, rust, root rot, rice blast fungus, banana leaf spot, it has good control effect. At the same time, for the vegetables grown in the greenhouse in the summer, it has a good control effect.
(1) Prevention and control of wheat diseases.
(2) Prevention and control of rice seedling disease.
(3) Prevention and treatment of grape powdery mildew and anthrax.
(4) Prevention and control of peanut leaf spot.
(5) Prevention and treatment of banana leaf spot and leaf streak.
1. Propiconazole has a wide spectrum of bactericidal activity, high activity, fast bactericidal speed, long-lasting effect, strong internal absorption and so on. It has become a representative of the world's large tonnage triazole emerging broad-spectrum fungicides.
2. Broad spectrum: high bactericidal activity, good effect on diseases caused by higher fungi on various crops.
3. Special effects: special effects on banana leaf spot, grape anthracnose, watermelon blight, strawberry powdery mildew.
4. Quick-acting: strong systemic, can be quickly and upwardly transmitted, can kill the invading pathogens in 2 hours, control the disease expansion in 1-2 days, prevent the epidemic of the disease, and have strong penetration and adhesion, especially Suitable for use in the rainy season.
5. Save money: The effective period is up to 15-35 days, saving 2-3 times more than conventional drugs
6. Labor saving: unique "vapor phase activity", even if the spraying is not uniform, the liquid will be evenly distributed in the leaf tissue of the crop, which has an ideal control effect
Resistant to storage and transportation: After harvesting, the effect of preservation is obvious, and the price of fruit is long.
Use in the flowering, seedling, young fruit, and shoot stages of crops.
1. Prevention and control of banana leaf spot: In the early stage of the disease, the spray effect of propiconazole (20% EC) 1000~1500 times is the best, with an interval of 21~28 days. According to the development of the disease, continuous spraying can be considered for the second time.
2, prevention and control of grape anthracnose: if used for protective control before the onset of the disease, can be sprayed with propanolazole (20% EC) 2500 times diluted.
2. If used for the therapeutic control of grape anthracnose (in the mid-onset): propiconazole (20% EC) 3000 times spray, interval up to 30 days
3. prevention and control of peanut leaf spot: diluted with propiconazole (20% EC) 2500 times, spray at the beginning of the disease, spraying 2 to 3 times at intervals of 14 days.
4. Prevention and control of watermelon blight: During the expansion period of watermelon, spray with propiconazole (20% EC) 5000 times.
5. Control tomato anthracnose, pepper leaf spot: diluted 2500 times with propiconazole (20% EC), sprayed at the beginning of the disease.
6. Control strawberry powdery mildew: in the early stage of the disease, spray with propiconazole (20% EC) 4000 times.
7. Prevention and control of wheat sheath blight: 1500 times spray at the onset of propiconazole (20% EC); spray at 1000 times in the middle of the disease. The amount of water sprayed per acre is not less than 60 liters, the tractor is not less than 10 liters, and the aircraft is not less than 1 to 2 liters. Spray evenly on the stem base of wheat.
It is a systemic fungicide with protective and therapeutic effects. It has inhibitory activity against ascomycetes, basidiomycetes and deuteromycetes. It has a long-lasting effect of about one month and has wheat root rot. , powdery mildew, rice seedling disease, banana leaf spot and so on. The preparation is a 25% emulsifiable concentrate.
Control wheat powdery mildew, stripe rust, barley leaf rust, oats crown rust, use 25% emulsifiable concentrate 32~36 ml at booting stage, spray on water; control wheat root rot, seed treatment, according to seed weight 0.12%~0.16% Mixing medicine, field application in wheat heading and flowering period, use 35~40 ml per mu, spray on water, apply again once every 7~10 days; control peanut and banana leaf spot, use 30~40 ml per mu, In the early stage of the disease, water spray, interval 15~20 days, a total of 3 to 4 times; prevention and control of grape powdery mildew, anthracnose, for protective control, the water is diluted 10000 times spray, the interval is about half a month; For therapeutic control, the water is diluted 5000 times with a spray interval of one and a half months; the rice seedling disease is prevented and treated with 1000 times liquid soaking for 2 to 3 days, and direct germination is carried out.
1. In the flowering period, seedling stage, young fruit stage and young shoot stage of crops, the dilution factor is required to reach 3000~4000 times, and it is used under the guidance of plant protection technicians. Can be used in combination with most acidic pesticides.
2. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not directly touch clothing contaminated with chemicals. Do not inhale chemicals and mist. Do not eat, drink or smoke while spraying. Wash your hands and wash your face before eating, drinking, and smoking. Wash hands and face after application.
3. Wear protective clothing when spraying, and change clothes and take a bath after work.
4. Do not contaminate water sources and water systems by disposing of waste liquids, taking care not to contaminate food and feed.
5. The remaining liquid and empty containers after application should be properly disposed of, burned or buried, and should not be used for other purposes.
6. Storage temperature should not exceed 35 °C.
7. Keep medicines out of reach of children and livestock.
8. It should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse to prevent moisture and sun exposure. It should not be mixed with food, seeds and feed, avoid contact with skin and eyes, and prevent inhalation by mouth and nose. The warranty period is two years from the date of manufacture.
9. Pregnant women and lactating women avoid contact.
10. It is forbidden to clean the application equipment in the river pond water to avoid polluting the water source.