- Aug 06, 2018 -
1. Fast knockdown, high insecticidal activity, and the characteristics of contact and stomach toxicity. It can reach more than 50% in 30 minutes after the medicine.
2, long-lasting characteristics, under normal circumstances, the effective period of more than 20 days
3, has a wide spectrum of insecticides, (see scope of application)
4. Safety for crops and safety for natural enemies.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for the control of rice, vegetables and cotton. It has special effects on the homoptera, and it is also good for many pests such as Lepidoptera, Hemiptera, Orthoptera, Coleoptera, Diptera and Isoptera. Effect. In particular, the control effect of rice planthoppers is significant. It is also the designated product of the state prohibiting the application of highly toxic pesticides on rice.
There is no chrysanthemum in structure, but because of the similarity between the spatial structure and pyrethroid, it is still called pyrethroid-like insecticide, but in fact it is not a pyrethroid pesticide, but It belongs to ethers, but it has the advantages of pyrethroid pesticides, and has the characteristics of high insecticidal and insecticidal activity and fast knockdown speed.
1. Control rice paddy planthopper, white backed planthopper, brown planthopper, 30-40ml per acre with 10% suspension agent, control rice paddy weevil, use 40-50ml of 10% suspension agent per acre, spray on water.
Ethyl pyrethroid is the only pyrethroid pesticide that is allowed to be registered on rice. Fast-acting and sustained-responsibility is superior to pymetrozine and nitenpyram. Since 2009, Ethyl Ester has been listed as a key promotion product by the National Agricultural Technology Promotion Center. Since 2009, plant protection stations in Anhui, Jiangsu, Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi and other places have listed pesticides as key promotion varieties in plant protection stations.
2. Control cabbage cabbage worm, beet armyworm, and Spodoptera litura, spray 40 ml of water with 10% suspension agent per acre.
3. Prevention and control of pine caterpillar, 10% suspension with 30-50mg liquid spray.
4. Control cotton pests, such as cotton bollworm, tobacco night moth, cotton red bollworm, etc., with 10% suspension of 10% per acre, spray on water.
5. Control corn borer, big cockroach, etc., spray 30-40ml per acre with 10% suspension, spray on water.
1. Avoid contaminating fish ponds and bee farms when using.
2. If you are inadvertently poisoned during use, you should seek medical advice immediately.