- Sep 12, 2018 -
According to its solubility, vitamins can be divided into fat-soluble vitamins and water-soluble vitamins. Electrolytic multi-dimensional water-soluble vitamins, including vitamin B family and vitamin c and so on. Fat-soluble vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin k, etc.
Let's talk about fat-soluble vitamin ADE today. Fat-soluble vitamin ADE is soluble in most organic solvents and is insoluble in water.
Vitamin A has four aspects of physiological function:
First, to maintain the sensation of the retina, lack of nighttime blindness should be caused,
Second, to maintain the normal function of epithelial tissue, lack of easy to cause dry epithelial tissue, real body and hyperkeratosis,
Third, to promote growth and development, and in the absence of animals, growth of young animals is halted and development is poor, and bones, teeth and other tissues are slowly deformed.
Last, to promote the synthesis of steroids, the lack of cholesterol and glucocorticoid synthesis decreased.
In clinical and aquaculture, the main treatment of vitamin A deficiency can also be used to enhance the body's resistance to infection, for frail animal and poultry, pregnancy and lactation, as well as for the treatment of skin mucous membrane inflammation and burns to promote the healing effect.
The main role of vitamin D is to regulate blood calcium concentration, promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the small intestine, maintain the normal concentration of calcium and phosphorus in body fluids, thereby promoting the normal calcification of bones.
The main role of vitamin E is to regulate the body's oxidation process, to prevent vitamin A vitamin c, oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids. Since selenium deficiency and vitamin E deficiency are similar in animals, supplementation of selenium in feed can also prevent vitamin E deficiency symptoms. Vitamin E is also often used in combination with vitamin A vitamin D vitamin B for poor growth of livestock and poultry, nutritional deficiencies and other comprehensive deficiencies.
1. After weaning piglets, adding probiotics and Chinese herbal preparations at the same time to prevent diarrhea in piglets, and properly adding fat-soluble vitamin ADE can make the pig's coat color very shiny. It can also prevent various skin diseases such as exudative dermatitis.
2. The addition of vitamin ADE can prevent the occurrence of rickets in piglets. Sometimes we can see some of these pigs during the feeding process of the piglet. Its back is like a broken back arched pig, which is called rickets. It is the lack of vitamin D that causes such a disease.
3. Sows supplemented with sodium selenite vitamin E during lactation and during late pregnancy can effectively increase the growth rate of piglets during lactation and prevent edema and white muscle disease in piglets. There are powders and injections of sodium selenite vitamin E in the clinic.
On the second day after birth, piglets are intramuscularly injected with one milliliter of sodium selenite vitamin E injection per head. It can prevent edema disease and promote growth, so that the pig's coat is very shiny.
4. Sows supplemented with Vitamin ADE during pregnancy and lactation can prevent miscarriage and estrus in sows. It can also effectively prevent various sow disease in sows during pregnancy, and can effectively control the prenatal and postnatal spasm of sows. Therefore, fat-soluble vitamin ADE is indispensable in the breeding process of sows.
1, vitamin supplements can not be completed through a day or a meal can be added, must be added for a long time.
2. If a large number of long-term intake, it can cause poisoning.
3. If you take vitamin A poisoning, it will show loss of appetite, weight loss, itchy skin, joint swelling and pain.
If you want to solve these problems, please inquiry us.
Whatsapp: +86 135 2688 1340