- Sep 03, 2018 -
Thiamethoxam is a new class of highly effective, low toxicity broad spectrum insecticides. It is a second-generation neonicotinoid insecticide with a mechanism similar to that of the first-generation neonicotinoid insecticides such as imidacloprid, but with higher activity. Thiamethoxam drug substance has the characteristics of stomach poisoning, contact and systemic action, rapid action and long-lasting effect on pests, and has good control effect on sucking pests such as aphids, planthoppers, spider mites and whiteflies. .
Recommended dosage of thiamethoxam 25%WDG
1. Control rice planthoppers with 25% thiamethoxam water dispersing granules 1.6 - 3.2 grams (active ingredient 0.4 - 0.8 grams), spray at the beginning of the nymph, the amount of solution per acre is 30 - 40 liters, sprayed directly on the leaf surface, It can be quickly transferred to the whole plant.
2. Control apple aphids with 25% thiamethoxam 5000 - 10000 times solution or per 100 liters of water plus 25% thiamethoxam 10 - 20 ml (effective concentration 25 - 50 mg / liter), or 5 - 10 grams per acre (active ingredient 1.25 - 2.5 grams) for foliar spray.
3. Control the melon whitefly Use the concentration of 2500-5000 times, or spray it with 10-20g per acre (active ingredient 2.5-5g).
4. Control cotton thrips Each acre is sprayed with 25% thiamethoxam 13 - 26 grams (active ingredient 3.25 - 6.5 grams).
5. Control of pear hibiscus Spray with 25% thiamethoxam 10000 times solution or 10 ml per 100 liters of water (effective concentration 25 mg / liter), or 6 grams per acre orchard (active ingredient 1.5 grams).
6. Control citrus leaf miner with 25% thiamethoxam 3000 - 4000 times solution or 25 - 33 ml per 100 liters of water (effective concentration 62.5 - 83.3 mg / liter), or 15 grams per acre (active ingredient 3.75 g).
It can not be mixed with alkaline agents. Do not store in an environment below 10 ° C and above 35 °C. Toxic to bees, Pls pay special attention when using drugs. The insecticide activity of this medicine is very high, do not blindly increase the dosage when using the medicine.
If you have any interests about thiamethoxam , pls contact me freely. Then we would like to share more with you.
Contact:Sophia wang E-mail address:email@example.com