- Jun 13, 2018 -
1. Promote growth
Indolet butyric acid: With IAA collected in the middle of May, and dipped in the indoletic acid solution of 0.3mg/L could promote the rapid rooting of the stem segments. If the concentration of 0.2mg/L was changed to the +0.5mg/L of the cytokinin solution, the indoletbutyric acid was used mixed, it was beneficial to the long buds and spreading leaves. The best propagation time of stem segments of golden Zizyphus jujuba was 1 in May, followed by April. There was no significant difference in the growth of plantlets between ste m segments and shoots with axillary buds in tissue culture and rapid propagation.
2. Increase the fruit setting rate
(1) Diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate(DA-6): At the beginning of flowering, after fruit and fruit expansion, the fruit rate was increased with 8 ~ 15mg/L liquid, which could increase the fruit setting rate, make the fruit grow fast, the size of the fruit is even, the sugar content is increased, the resistance to the fruit is increased, the early maturity and the yield increase.
(2) Chlormequat(CCC): Sprayed for the two times after 15d two doses of dwarf, 2500 to 3000mg/L,when the flower and the first drug use, for example, using the rhizosphere irrigation, each plant was poured for 2.5kg with the dwarf 1500mg/L solution. It can obviously inhibit the growth of the jujube head and jujube crane, the leaf color is darker, the leaf thickening and widening, the fruit setting rate is increased by 2.26% compared with the control, especially for the dwarf effect of young trees. Attention should be paid to the use of CCC in the treatment of dwarf saplings.
(3) Indole acetic acid and Indole butyric acid: IAA and IBA can stimulate pollen germination, ensure pollination and fertilization, and promote fruit setting. In Shanxi jujube tree, the total tree was sprayed with 30mg/L indolic acetic acid solution in the middle and late stage of the flower, and the fruit setting rate could be increased by 77%. The full tree was sprayed with 50mg/L indolo butyric acid solution in the middle and late flowers. The fruit setting rate could be increased by 26% to 45%; while the same concentration of indolo butyric acid solution was sprayed at the same time in Shanxi Jun jujube, the fruit setting rate could be increased by more than 3 times.
(4) Gibberellin: Sprayed with 10mg/L ~ 15mg/L gibberellin in the early flowering stage of Zizyphus jujuba when uniformly. The fruit setting rate could be increased by about 1 times. If adding 0.5% urea at the time of spraying, it can promote the expansion of the young fruit, and spray the young fruit with 20mg/L ~ 40mg/L during the puberty of the young fruit, which can promote the growth of the young fruit, and achieve the goal of large fruit, early maturity and increasing production. Spraying 20mg/L gibberellin, 0.3% borax solution or two mixed spraying at the flowering stage of jujube can significantly increase the yield per plant.
(5) Gibberellin and Sodium 2,4-Dinitrophenolate : Gibberellin +2,4-D was controlled by Florescence on jujube trees in the Loess Hilly Region of Shanxi. The fruit rate of jujube tree was the highest after spraying the whole tree with the concentration of 5mg/L gibberellin +25mg/L 2,4-D+ as the boron based nutrient solution; the fruit setting rate was 164.2% of the control of clear water, and 140.3% of the spraying 10mg/L gibberellin. After harvest, the single fruit weight increased by 5.2% compared with that in clear water, 5.6% higher than that in spraying lOmg/L gibberellin.
(6)Sodium 2,4-Dinitrophenolate and vitamin C: 2,4-D and vitamin C alone can promote jujube flowering stage fertilization and fruit setting rate. If the mixture is used, the effect of flower protection and fruit protection is better. The use of 10mg/L vitamin C and 20mg/L2,4-D solution in the flowering date of jujube was 16% less than that of clear water, and the fruit setting rate was 95% higher than that of the control, and the growth of young fruit was normal.
(7)Brassinolide: Spray jujube trees at 0.002 to 0.003mg/L of brassinolide at flowering stage, and fruit setting rate increased by 50% to 72% compared with that in clear water.
(8)4-Chlorophenoxyacetic acid: The 4-CPA sodium salt (sodium salt) was used to spray the whole tree of golden silk jujube with 20mg/L in the end of the flower flower. The fruit setting rate could be increased by 25% to 30%, and the fruit setting rate could be increased by 40% to 70% when 20 ~ 40mg/L and 50mg/L could be increased by more than 70%.
(9)Sodium 2,4-Dinitrophenolate: 2,4-D has different effects on fruit setting rate of various dates and dates. Spraying 5 ~ 10mg/L2,4-D at the early stage of flowering can increase the fruit set rate by 40% ~ 60%. In the middle of the jujube blossom, the 2,4 - D of 10mg/L is sprayed up, and the fruit setting rate is 68% higher than that of the control. The spraying concentration of Zizyphus jujuba was 20mg/L 2,4-D, and the fruit setting rate was 23.1% higher than that of Sham Shui.
(10) Paclobutrazol:Paclobutrazol is generally used in pre flower use, that is, when jujube hangs are sprayed to 8~9 leaves, the young jujube tree is usually 1000mg/L, which can dwarf the tree crown to increase the yield and increase the yield. The age tree is about 2000mg/L, which can make the leaf thickening and the leaf color deepened, thus inhibiting the growth of the nutrition, promoting the growth and increasing the fruit setting rate. Not only in the year, but also in the next few years. Dry treatment and soil treatment: it is advisable to use 1.6 to 1.8g of each plant near the root of the trunk. Attention should be given to the use of low concentration in young trees for successive years to be more effective than high concentration, but the drug use and concentration should be considered according to the factors such as tree body and growth, and the use of Paclobutrazol in jujube trees should also determine the dosage and concentration according to the local environment and the tree body.
(1)Naphthalene acetic acid: NAAcan prevent physiological fruit drop in the young fruit stage of Zizyphus jujuba and Lang jujube. When the concentration is generally around 20mg/L, the effect of enlargement and anti falling of the young fruit is ideal, and the anti falling rate can reach more than 35%. In the 30 ~ 40d before harvest, the whole tree was sprayed on the golden jujube with 20 to 50mg/L naphtha acetic acid solution, and the anti dropping rate could reach 70% ~ 83.6% in the later stage. The control effect is not obvious; while the concentration is more than 50mg/L, although the control effect is good, it often causes late greedy and late maturing, which affects the quality of jujube fruit. In addition, in the use of time also need to pay attention, if the use of time a little early, will affect the middle and late fruit expansion; late often cause late mature late ripening, influence quality.
(2)Sodium 2,4-Dinitrophenolate: 2,4-D can prevent the physiological fruit falling of the golden jujube and the young jujube in the young fruit period and promote the expansion of the young fruit. The 2,4-D can not only reduce the fruit drop 37% ~ 41% of the young fruit, but also promote the rapid expansion of the young fruit and increase the weight of the fruit. The increase in production about 10%.
Ethephon:Ethephon can applied to 200 to 300mg/L of ethephon 7 to 8D before harvest, and 300 mg/L of ethephon can be applied to Jin Zizi jujube. The fruit drop rate from 4 to 5D can reach 80% ~ 95%, and 5 to 6D can cause the ripening fruit to fall. The quality of the fruit ripened by Ethephon increased and the soluble solids increased. When ethephon is used to accelerate ripening, the jujube and jujube for processing are strictly controlled at 300mg/L. Too low concentration leads to poor effect. Excessive concentration often causes a lot of defoliation, affecting the vegetative growth of jujube trees in the later stage. When ethephon is used, artificial jujube and medicament should be combined. After spraying 3 to 4D, the branches can be gently dialed with wooden poles, so that the jujube fruit can be broken down. Once harvest is completed, it can save effort and reduce damage to trees.