- May 17, 2018 -
Due to the effects of low temperature, short days, and low light, the growth of cucumber plants is not so good, the fruit enlargement is slow, the growth is hindered, and the number of female flowers formed by cucumber under low temperature and short daylight conditions is high, which easily leads to low fruit setting rate and seriously affects cucumbers. Yield and economic benefits of growers. Using chemical control technology is one of the convenient and effective ways to promote cucumber production.
1. Gibberellin: According to the test results, the combination of high-concentration gibberellic acid GA3 and medium-concentration 6-BA compounding agent significantly increased the number of cucumber fruits in the early stage, and significantly increased the yield of the cucumber in the early stage, and the yield increased by 52.89%. Treatments with different concentrations of 6-BA and GA3 could increase the early yield of cucumber. And GA3 production increase effect is particularly significant. Gibberellin treatment promotes the growth of seedlings and promotes the increase of male flowers at high concentrations. The medium and low concentrations promote fruit enlargement and prevent young fruit from falling off. The young fruit can be rapidly pulled by spraying 30 ppm gibberellic acid GA3 three times. Straight elongation, significant expansion. It works better if it is used in combination with cell sorters. According to the study, the gibberellin-treated juvenile larvae cannot be used as a seed-retaining seed, which has an inhibitory effect on the germination rate. The gibberellin was added to the melons of the melons and diuretes, and the synergistic effects were obvious. The melons, melons, melons, and melons of the cucumbers were significantly reduced.
2. Brassinolide: Brassinolide is a recently discovered high-activity stimulatory hormone with weak cytokinin properties and auxin properties, as well as the ability to regulate plant immunity and enhance growth characteristics under adverse conditions ,which have obvious effects, and the general use concentration (effective substance) is 0.02-0.05ppm. With the use of pyrazole, thidiazuron, treatment of young melon or female flowers, can reduce the curved melon and tip of the melon, and control the side effects of cell division and swelling.
3. Sodium nitrophenolate: Atonik Sodium nitrophenolate is a cell activator that promotes the accelerated flow of cellular protoplasts and has a weak effect similar to auxin. Fast-acting, low concentration promotes growth, high concentration inhibits the growth of cucumber, generally grasp the appropriate concentration of 3-10ppm, the seedling concentration is small, the concentration of fruiting can be appropriately increased. For the low temperature in winter, the flowering and rooting of the cucumber plant caused by the stagnation of the roots (melon topping) can be significantly relieved after use, and it is better if the roots are watered.
4. Naphthalene Acetic Acid (naa-na): Naphthalene acetic acid is a very active auxin regulator. Its activity is only inferior to 2,4-D, which is higher than tomato spirit. In cucumber flowering, cucumber seedless fruits can be obtained by treating female flowers with 1%, 2.5%, and 5% naphthaleneacetic acid. It is generally used on cucumbers for significant rooting, especially in combination with indole butyric acid. The compounding agent has a 2.85% Naphthalene B. Sodium nitrate mixture, and the conventional use concentration is 4000-5000 times. The low concentration is safe and effective, the fruit is prosperous, and the high concentration is likely to cause the leaves to turn over. This is a major feature of naphthaleneacetic acid. The melon farmers often use this feature to increase the ventilation and light transmission and increase the ultraviolet radiation to reduce the occurrence of downy mildew.
5. Diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate (Da-6): diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate, also known as DA-6, has 4%, 8% of commercial preparations. The use of mild safety, the use of the general concentration of 15-20ppm, the impact of low concentration and high concentration effect does not significantly increase or decrease, there are reports The effect of low temperature performance is good, and I still have not found this feature. Amino acid ester compatibility is good, soluble in water, safe, not easy to cause injury, the overall performance of the general effect.
6. Chlorocholine(ccc): Chlorocholine is plant growth retardant that have an antagonistic effect on gibberellin, inhibit secondary growth, and control internode elongation. It can be used to cultivate strong seedlings of cucumber at seedling stage, inhibit prosperous growth, and increase the yield of post-harvest fruit trees. After use, it can exhibit dwarfing, greenening and root-stimulating functions. The use of a concentration of about 100-150 ppm in production can achieve a clear control of Wang. The use of flexible, can spray, watering, flushing.