- May 02, 2018 -
1. Promote rooting
(1)Indole butyric acid: At the end of February to mid-March, the annual middle and lower sections of 10 to 15 cm in length and 0.4 to 0.8 cm in diameter were selected to be used for cuttings, and the cuttings at the top of the cuttings were sealed with wax, using a solution of indolebutyric acid 5000 mg/L. Immerse the hard twig cuttings of Chinese kiwifruit with a rapid method of immersion for 3 seconds, and then cut them into sterile sand beds. The survival rate of cuttings is 81.9%-91.9%, and the average number of roots per cutting is more than 10. It should be noted that when the hardwood cuttings are placed, the temperature of the soil in the seedbed is controlled at 19 to 20°C and the wound healing can be controlled at 21 to 25°C.
Indole butyric acid 500 ~ 1000mg/L rapid dipping method to deal with green branches, or indole butyric acid 200 ~ 500mg/L dip for 3h, and then cut in the sand bed cultivation, rooting rate of 95 to 100%. Greenwood cuttings should be selected in the middle and lower part of the kiwifruit for the first half of the woody shoots, leaving 1 to 2 leaves, after the treatment of the seedbed measured at about 25 °C. Seed bed to maintain a certain humidity, generally should control the relative humidity to 95%.
(2)Naphthalene Acetate: An annual semi-lignified shoot cutting of Actinidia chinensis was used, leaving 1 to 2 leaves as appropriate, and the base of the cuttings was immersed in a 200 mg/L aqueous solution of naphthaleneacetic acid for 3 hours. After removal, moisturizing culture was performed with disinfected wet sand to promote kiwifruit cuttings. Rooting, according to treatment of semi-lignified Chinese kiwifruit with cuttings was treated with naphthaleneacetic acid 200 mg/L and 500 mg/L. The rooting rate of cuttings was 66.6% and 53.3%, respectively, which was significantly higher than the control rooting rate of 26.6%. .
Use should be noted that low concentrations of naphthaleneacetic acid can promote rooting, and at high concentrations it inhibits rooting. Therefore, it is necessary to grasp the appropriate concentration; the upper end of shoot cuttings should be sealed with wax in order to reduce evaporation of water and increase the survival rate.
2. Induction of seedless and reduced seeds
(1) Sodium 2,4-Dinitrophenolate(2,4-D): Using the delicious kiwifruit of the rice variety No.1 as a test material, with a concentration of 0.2% of 2,4-D, can significantly reduce the number of seeds and the total weight of fresh seeds, and There was no significant difference in 1000-grain weight, demonstrating that 2,4-D has a tendency to induce kiwifruit to form seedless or less seed.
(2)Gibberellin acid: The gibberellin concentration of 2% gibberellin lanolin pedicel significantly reduced the number of seeds and the total weight of fresh seeds.
(3)Naphthylacetate + gibberellic acid:30 mg/L naphthaleneacetic acid and gibberellic acid as a mixture of 100 mg/L or BA 100 mg/L plus 2 to 1.5 g/kg urea for the bloom of Hayward and early fresh varieties Spraying and spraying each fruit 10 days after anthesis and 30 days after flowering can reduce the seed number of kiwi fruit, induce the formation of seedless fruit, and can reduce the shedding rate of fruit.
3. Promote growth, improve quality, increase production
(1)Atonik (sodium nitrophenolate): Spray 5000~6000 times after the emergence of new shoots, from the flowering before 20d to a total of 2 to 3 times before flowering, the results after the spray 1 or 2 times. Can promote the results and fruit hypertrophy, continuous use can effectively enhance and restore tree vigor, inhibit depression, have a good effect on product quality and taste.
(2) Diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate (DA-6): Sprayed once with 8-15mg/L at the initial flowering stage, fruit set, and fruit enlargement stage. The rate of fruit setting can be increased, so that the fruit grows quickly, the size is uniform, the sugar content increases, and the stress resistance increases. Improve, increase production by early maturity.
(3) Forchl orfenuron KT-30 (CPPU): 10 to 30 days after flowering, the use of KT-30 30~5mg/L solution dip fruit ear, single fruit weight increased by 30% to 50%, as well as the role of sugar and reducing acid, the use of consecutive years Does not affect the formation of flower buds.
Forchl orfenuron: KT-30(CPPU) was soaked with KT-30 3-5 mg/L solution 10-30 days after flowering. It could mature 10 days earlier, and it also had sugar-reducing and acid-reducing effects. It did not affect flower bud formation in successive years.
Forchl orfenuron: KT-30(CPPU) is in the vigorous cell division of kiwifruit, that is, 10-15 days after flowering, using 1% KT-30 solution, with the effect of expanding fruit, the rate of fruit swelling can reach 20% to 30%, and it needs to be at a high level. Fertility conditions can be achieved, if the conditions can not keep up, the effect is poor. When used in production, do not increase the concentration, otherwise it will significantly reduce the quality.