- Sep 01, 2018 -
Diethyl Aminoethyl Hexanoate(DA-6) is a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator, which can increase the content of chlorophyll, protein and nucleic acid in plants; increase the photosynthesis rate, increase the carbon and nitrogen metabolism of plants, enhance the absorption of water and fertilizer, and regulate the water balance in plants. To improve the drought resistance and cold resistance of the plants. Especially for soybeans, roots, tubers, and leafy vegetables. It can also be used as a fertilizer and fungicide synergist, or as a lifting agent.
Advantages of Diethyl Aminoethyl Hexanoate(DA-6)
1. It can be used in a variety of cash crops and food crops and crops throughout the life cycle of growth and development.
2. It is a kind of carboxy ester. It is non-toxic, harmless and has no residual effect on humans and animals. It will not remain in nature.
3. The low dosage (10-20ppm) can significantly improve the efficacy and fertilizer efficiency, and reduce the use of pesticides and fertilizers.
4. It can improve crop quality, increase yield (20-40%), and has special detoxification effects.
5. To promote photosynthesis, DA-6 can increase chlorophyll, protein, nucleic acid content and photosynthetic efficiency, increase the activity of peroxidase and nitrate reductase, increase photosynthetic rate, increase plant absorption of C02, and regulate plant C/N ratio. To enhance the disease resistance of the plants, the overall growth of the plants is good, the color is green, and the yield is high, which is significantly better than other plant growth regulators.
6. It has a sustained release effect, it is quickly absorbed and stored by plants, one part works quickly, and the other part works slowly and can last effectively for more than 20 days in the body.
7. It is not a plant hormone itself, but after plant absorption, it can regulate the activity of auxin, cytokinin, gibberellin, abscisic acid, ethylene, etc. in the plant and reasonable balance of the ratio, so that the plant can develop in the direction we want. In general, with the use of amine fresh esters, plants will accelerate vegetative growth, and the use of amine esters in the medium and late stages will increase flowering, fruit set and accelerate plant fruit ripening. This is a property not possessed by aromatic cyclic compounds and other plant growth regulators.
8. The use of a wide concentration range, amine fresh ester has a wide range of use concentration, that is, from 1-100PPm (μg / g) have a good regulation of plants, different concentrations have different time peaks and increase production, no Side effects and phytotoxicity were found.
9. DA-6 can be directly mixed with N, P, K, Zn, B, Cu, Mn, Fe, Mo, etc., and is very stable and can be stored for a long time.
10. It has obvious synergistic effect with the bactericide, which can increase the effect by more than 30% and reduce the dosage by 10-30%. The test proves that DA-6 inhibits various plant diseases caused by fungi, bacteria and viruses. Prevention and treatment.
11. Compounding with insecticides can increase plant growth and enhance plant resistance to insects. And DA-6 itself has a repellent effect on soft worms, which both kills insects and increases production.
It can be used as an antidote to herbicides. Tests have shown that DA-6 has detoxification effect on most herbicides. DA-6 and herbicide combination can effectively prevent crop poisoning without reducing the effect of herbicide, so that herbicide can be used safely. DA-6 is also called Diethyl Aminoethyl Hexanoate.