Propiconazole is systemic fungicide with a novel broad-range activity protecting the yield and crop quality by foliar application or seed treatment. Provides long-lasting preventive and curative activity in grapes, pome fruit, stone fruit, potatoes, sugar beet, oilseed rape, bananas, cereals, rice, soya beans, ornamentals and various vegetable crops.Send Inquiry
Systemic Fungicide Propiconazole 95%TC, 15% 20% 25%EC
CAS NO. :60207-90-1
Chemical Name: 1-[[2-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-4-propyl-1,3-dioxolan-2-yl]methyl]-1H-1,2,4-triazole
Physical & Chemical Property
Appearance: Amber to brown liquid
Molecular Formula: C15H17Cl2N3O2
Molecular Weight: 242.2
Solubility:110mg/L in water;easily solves in many organic solvents
Melting Point: 180℃
Boiling Point: 479.9°C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 244.1°C
Acute oral LD50 (rat) : 1517 mg/kg
Acute dermal LD50(rat) : >4000mg/kg
Acute InhalationLC50(rat): 0.58mg/l
Skin contact:No irritate to the rabbits skin
Eye contact: No irritate to the rabbits eyes
1. On cereals, it controls deseases caused by cochliobolus sativus, erysiphe graminis,
leptosphaeria nodorum,puccinia spp., Pyrenophora teres, Pyrenophora tritici-repentis,
Rhynchosporium secalis, and Septoria spp.
2. In bananas, control of Mycosphaerella musicola and Mycosphaerella fijiensis var. diformis.
3. In coffee against Hemileia vastatrix
4. In peanuts against Cercospora spp.
5. In stone fruit against Monilinia spp., Podosphaera spp., Sphaerotheca spp. and Tranzschelia spp.
6. In maize against Helminthosporium spp
7. Other uses are in turf against Sclerotinia homoeocarpa, Rhizoctonia solani, Puccinia spp. And
Erysiphe graminis in rice against Rhizoctonia solani, Helminthosporium oryzae, and dirty
panicle complex. pest repellers propiconazole
Specification: 95%TC, 15% 20% 25%EC
A.I. Content, %